Changes to DVNR mailing list

William F. Dudley Jr. dud at casano.com
Sun May 10 17:29:37 EDT 2020

Nortoneers,

As part of a project to make my mail server, "casano.com", more
standards compliant (and hence have more of my email accepted
by other mail servers), I have modified your mailing list as
follows:

The "Subject" field will no longer be automatically prefixed by [dvnr].

The "From" field will show the original "From" value of the person who sent
the message.  (Formerly it would say "real-name via DVNR".)

Their will no longer be a message footer added that has instructions for
unsubscribing.  However, this information is in the message headers, and
your email client (Outlook, etc) should have a button that says "unsubscribe
from this mailing list" somewhere.

To reply to the entire mailing list, use "Reply-All" in your mail client.
(This is not a change, as that was the prior setting for your list.)

Bill Dudley
list administrator