Meeting at the Park Tomorrow

GEORGE G_ROETENBERG at msn.com
Sat May 16 10:14:56 EDT 2020

Gents,

Well it is the third Sunday in May.  The weather forecast looks good.  I will be at the Washington Crossing Park at 11AM on Sunday.  If people want to take a short ride or just shoot the breeze at a safe distance, it is all good.  Bring any bike you like.

Until this corona virus pandemic ends, we really can't have organized meetings/lunches.  I thought we had a good response to the virtual Gathering with some unexpected photos by some of our more creative members.

Take this time to do some work on your bikes.  So far I am liking the Amal Premiers on my Combat after some tuning,  I have to use the choke now to start and the idle is now smooth at 1000rpm.

George