additional photos - Sammy Miller museum tour

bob Katz beemer56bob at verizon.net
Sun May 10 12:41:42 EDT 2020

Hope to get there someday

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Sunday, May 10, 2020, robertnorum1953 at gmail.com <robertnorum1953 at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Bob for sharing - what a fascinating individual Sammy Miller is.

Tari and I were fortunate to visit his Museum in April 2005.  It was a
Sunday afternoon and the AJS/Matchless Club had a destination ride to the
Museum.

Sammy thrilled the onlookers by riding the AJS Porcupine several laps around
the Museum's courtyard (formerly a dairy operation) - photo attached.

I pulled the some of my photos of the Nortons on display and created the
following short video - enjoy.

Enjoy!

Bob Norum