[dvnr] July Meeting - Third Sunday July 15

Daniel Sellers dsellerspa at verizon.net
Fri Jul 13 22:28:20 EDT 2018

DVNR Members

This Sunday we have scheduled to meet at the Riverside Barr and Grille located about 7 miles above Easton on Route 611. The street address is 5801 South Delaware Drive, Easton, PA 18040.

The weather for Sunday calls for a shower in the morning and another late in the afternoon. It won't get much better than that for motorcycle riding. There is a very good chance you will be leaving home after and possible rain and you will be home before the afternoon shower. Anyone wanting to go as a group ride should reply to our mail server: DVNR at casano.com and see if you can get a group together.

I would suggest that we get to the Riverside between 11:30 and 11:45 so we can try to get seated together.

I hope to see some members get out and support the club.

Sincerely
Dan Sellers DVNR Treasurer.

PS I will bring some membership forms.
DGS