[dvnr] July Meeting - Third Sunday July 15

J Kimple jrkimple at comcast.net
Sat Jul 14 01:30:46 EDT 2018

   Sorry to miss it, I'll be in Washington heading to Norton Gathering.

     On July 13, 2018 at 10:28 PM Daniel Sellers via dvnr wrote:
     DVNR Members
     This Sunday we have scheduled to meet at the Riverside Barr and
     Grille located about 7 miles above Easton on Route 611. The street
     address is 5801 South Delaware Drive, Easton, PA 18040.
     The weather for Sunday calls for a shower in the morning and another
     late in the afternoon. It won't get much better than that for
     motorcycle riding. There is a very good chance you will be leaving
     home after and possible rain and you will be home before the
     afternoon shower. Anyone wanting to go as a group ride should reply
     to our mail server: [1]DVNR at casano.com and see if you can get a
     group together.
     I would suggest that we get to the Riverside between 11:30 and 11:45
     so we can try to get seated together.
     I hope to see some members get out and support the club.
     Sincerely
     Dan Sellers DVNR Treasurer.
     PS I will bring some membership forms.
     DGS