[dvnr] Club Event for Sunday July 15, 2018

Daniel Sellers dsellerspa at verizon.net
Sat Jul 7 16:32:18 EDT 2018

DVNR Members
I thought I would have an account of the DVNR at the Red Horse Hunt Club in Claryville New York by this time. Things happen and my plans and responsibilities always seem to slip their schedule. I WILL get it written and it will have the photos sent to me by the attendees. Webmaster Bill Dudley confirmed that a reasonable size attachment will go through the server. Keep you  eyesspeeled for it next week.

Along with the story I would have posted our next two activities, and still will, BUT I want to let everyone know the scheduled activity for Sunday the 15th is a ride to the Riverside Restaurant North of Easton on Rt. 611. We should meet at the Restaurant by 11:30 to 11:45 as seating will go fast if it is a nice day.  No plans have been made for a group ride but if you would like to get a group  from say Washington Crossing, President George or Road Captain Dave Glover would likely oblige and put a plan together.

Our meeting for Sunday August 19 is planned to be hosted by member Bob Gilfillan at his place in Landing New Jersey. I am going to figure out how to poll our group to get a number of probable attendees before this meeting so we don't repeat the mistake of May 2017. No cannons and no Jeeps but there may be a boat ride involved. If you're afraid of water this may not be for you.

Our September meeting is tentatively scheduled to be a visit to a rather large motorcycle collection, most of which will be "for sale", located in Oley Pa. We expect it to be a lunch meeting. More details will follow.

Keep next Sunday open for a club ride.

Respectfully
Dan Sellers
DVNR Treasurer/Membership Secretary