[dvnr] Sunday Morning ride 7/8

Joe Matkowski jmat1957 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 19:34:29 EDT 2018

To the Norton purists, you’ll find fault. To any vintage motorcycle guys,
you’ll appreciate this.  Catch up to you guys sometime, in Cali for 2
weeks.  First shop we stopped in had these Beemers on display.  Since I
have one, I enjoy seeing them.
I am sporting the Norton hat for ya’ll though !
Take care guys, enjoy the day !
Joe