RaceTech Gold Valve Emulators?

Mac Kirkpatrick drbeemer73 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:35:00 EDT 2020

Eric, I have Gold Valve Emulators in my two R80G/Ss and like them, see
attached, but I have the stock springs in my R90S and did similarly to what
Tom Cutter recommends, see attached, and I am happy with that set up as
well.

GVEs require much more work, IOW try a set up, assemble it and ride the
bike, then try another set up and see if you like it, etc. Using the stock
springs method is less cumbersome.

But once either method is set up for you, routine mx is all that is
required.

Don't forget the rear suspension as well :-)

Mac Kirkpatrick
Glenmoore, PA

"After all, what is adventure, but inconvenience, properly regarded?"
C. Donahue