[PaSuperTech] Tire pump showndown

Ducdude ducdude at verizon.net
Sun Jan 5 19:42:51 EST 2020

I am sure this will not blow!

LOLOLOL

Ciao,
Ducdude

From: rob via PaSuperTech
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2020 19:28
To: pasupertech at casano.com
Subject: [PaSuperTech] Tire pump showndown

Hey Folks,
    We've all run into the same conversation at least once. Be it at a rally, tech day, some sleazy bar, whatever. What is the best tire pump to carry on your your bike? That factory hand pump that most us have lost or never even had? The Super Turbo 8000 pump  with it's $12,000 price tag? Maybe that $2 one you found at a swap meet? I know. I know....difficult questions deserve difficult answers.
    Sooooo, bring your favorite 12V or other tire pump to SuperTech and throughout the weekend we will be testing pumps on a real BMW wheel. We'll be charting things like time to inflate from flat, heat from pump, why is this one so noisy, etc
   Bring your pump and see.....

      Thanks,
       PA SuperTech Commission