[PaSuperTech] Tire pump showndown

rob paairhead at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 19:28:45 EST 2020

Hey Folks,
    We've all run into the same conversation at least once. Be it at a
rally, tech day, some sleazy bar, whatever. What is the best tire pump to
carry on your your bike? That factory hand pump that most us have lost or
never even had? The Super Turbo 8000 pump  with it's $12,000 price tag?
Maybe that $2 one you found at a swap meet? I know. I know....difficult
questions deserve difficult answers.
    Sooooo, bring your favorite 12V or other tire pump to SuperTech and
throughout the weekend we will be testing pumps on a real BMW wheel. We'll
be charting things like time to inflate from flat, heat from pump, why is
this one so noisy, etc
   Bring your pump and see.....

      Thanks,
       PA SuperTech Commission