[PaSuperTech] KATDASH at Supertech

Kathryn Connell RA klcdsn at optonline.net
Tue Jan 14 12:26:01 EST 2020

Hi Gang!

Happy New Year! I can’t wait for another Supertech put on by the great PA Airheads Group! Thanks Rob and crew for all your work!

I wanted to get an email out to let everyone know that we will be there and again offering KATDASH led dash light units for our annual Supertech discount:
KATDASH flex units $115 each. Includes KATDASH /6; 7880; & 8195
KATDASH GS complete telltale assembly $130
KATDASH GS led circuit board only $60
additional info on any of these parts can be found at out website: www.katdash.com
If you’re interested in any parts, please email me privately at klcdsn at optonline.net and I’ll be sure to bring your stuff down to Supertech with us.

And now, the big exciting news! We have resurrected the Grok Harmonizer! We purchased the rights from Groks’ family and are doing a final run of the original Harmonizer with the 300 remaining vacuum sensors that were in the estate. The vacuum sensor it was originally designed with has been discontinued. After these 300 are sold, Paul will have to re-design the pcb to incorporate a new, different sensor. So we will keep making them, but they will probably be a little different. I you’ve always wanted an original Harmonizer, now is the time to get one.

What is the Harmonizer? The Harmonizer is a small, portable vacuum multi-tool intended to aid with engine tuning and diagnostics. It works for both carbureted and fuel injected engines. It has both vacuum and RPM measurements and 2 different modes to tune your Airhead carburetors individually for peak performance and then synch them together to get your bike running super smooth and strong. some of you may have seen me tune carbs at a tech day or at one of the Rallies. It is simple to use, and makes tuning your carbs really easy.
The Harmonizer was invented by Mark Von Striver (aka Grok) in 2011 and promoted and subject of much discussion and praise on the ADVrider website. https://advrider.com/f/threads/harmonizer-vacuum-multi-tool-it-aint-your-daddys-twinmax.701625/
Mark passed away suddenly 3 years ago and the few remaining units sold by his family went for 2 and 3 times their original cost.

Paul & I have had the remaining 300 vacuum sensors & original pcbs assembled at an assembly house on the Jersey Shore. We’ve purchased a lot of new parts; cases, hoses, connectors, displays etc- and we’re hoping to have a bunch of them complete, programmed & tested, and ready to ship by Supertech weekend. The price for the Harmonizer is $165.
email me if you’d like me to bring one down for you: klcdsn at optonline.net

See you all in a few weeks!

Kat Connell
KLC Design LLC