[PaSuperTech] thanks for a great supertech!

Matthew Morris mjmorrisva at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:36:54 EST 2019

Friends, I echo Dave's comments. As a first time, fresh off the apple cart
newbie, I really appreciated the patience, willingness to listen, and sage
advice from all of you. Many thanks for allowing me to be a part of the
event. If anyone is in the Leesburg, VA area and needs help or a place to
crash (pun intended), dont hesitate to look me up. Matthew Morris 19123
Stream Crossing Court, Leesburg, VA 20176. 240-388-8960 (mobile).

Cheers,

--
Matthew J Morris
240-388-8960 (mobile)