[PaSuperTech] thanks for a great supertech!

David Fish daveandcarel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 09:47:04 EST 2019

Jet beat me to it.
Let us all give a hearty "THANK YOU" to everyone who helped bring SuperTech
back to Pennsylvania. The Maryland Airheads did us all a great service by
picking up the cause a few years ago. Now we can be happy that it is back
in the Boyertown museum with actual heated spaces.
Rob and Chris (with help from Airhead Store Dave, Bob Sipp and MANY others)
did a great job of keeping the event relevant and fun. We Pennsylvania
Airheads are lucky to have an Airmarshall (and able sidekick) who seem to
enjoy the process. In speaking with them, they are happy that the event is
over and went well. Chris said that they have been taking notes as to how
to make it even better next year. WE ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE THEM!!!!
Please take a moment to send a personal note to everyone involved, and
don't forget to thank the vendor who provided your door prize.
Dave Fish
ABC #10204