[PaSuperTech] thanks for a great supertech!

Michael Friedle mfriedle at verizon.net
Mon Feb 4 18:30:07 EST 2019

Excellent weekend.  Glad to be back in Boyertown museum again.  Large shout out to Rob, Chris, David, Bob Sipp and all the volunteers who made the show run so smoothly.  Thanks to all the presenters who were willing to share their knowledge and experiences so freely with everybody.  Thanks to Snowbum for joining us again this year.  There are still some people who do not believe he really exists.  He is not just an elf sitting on a shelf somewhere.  The caterer did a good job and the museum staff were extremely helpful. Thanks to all who took the time to attend my seminars.  I trust you took away something valuable or at least thought provoking.  Hope to see you all somewhere on the road.  Please don't forget to renew your Airhead membership when it's time and perhaps tell a non member airhead rider about us. Sorry Tom Cutter couldn't join us.  Lots of people asking about you and offering best wishes for your full recovery.  Hope to see you next year. Michael Friedle #46NY AM ABC BoD Speed Safely  -----Original Message-----