[NJairheads] [PAAirheads] Airhead get-together

airhead airhead at ptd.net
Thu May 9 20:07:28 EDT 2019

I'm planning on attending. Ken Roth Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: David Cushing via PAAirheads <paairheads at casano.com> Date: 5/9/19  7:55 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: PAAirheads at casano.com, njairheads at casano.com Subject: [PAAirheads] Airhead get-together The weather is forecasted to be from 50 to 70 degrees Saturday with cloudsgiving way to sun.  We hope you will want to take a ride and mingle withother motorcycle people.  Ellen is planning some tasty treats for one & all.Look for the Airhead flag near the entrance to the driveway.  The gettogether will be held at 78 County Road 519, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865.  MostGPS's know where we are. If lost, call 908-500-1888.SATURDAY, MAY 11, SATURDAY, MAY 11, Saturday May 11. Now you will notforget!  Airhead owners, airhead wannabes, airhead techies & talkies as wellas other 2 wheeled enthusiasts.  On that Saturday, May 11th, from 9 AM on,there will be a chance for the above people to assemble for a day offriendship, conversation and knowledge of Airheads at my home on County Road519 in Pohatcong, NJ. Some tech work can be accomplished as a lift will beavailable, but bring your own parts & fluids as needed. The usual beveragesavailable in the morning with homemade muffins by Chef Ellen. Doughnuts notneeded. Lunch will also be available later courtesy of Ellen's magicalhands.  Polly, my security police dog, will be checking out everyone andgathering any evidence. If any special tools needed, please notify me inadvance and I might be able to have them available.Please note that County Road 519 is closed south of my location (Hollandtownship) for the balance of the year.  A detour will take you over someinteresting backroads to 627.  If coming north from Milford, you can alsotake River Road out of Milford to County Road 627 (Riegelsville-Milford Rd)and from there to 519 North.The Airstore products will be available for sale.  No shipping charges. Takea look at the latest ad in the Airmail or online at airstore.myshopify.comto make your selection and notify me in advance & I will have the items setaside for you.  I can also renew Airhead Beemer Clubmemberships or take new member applications - cash or credit cards accepted. David Cushingnjairhead at gmail.com_______________________________________________PAAirheads mailing listPAAirheads at casano.comhttps://mailman.dudley.nu/mailman/listinfo/paairheads