[NJairheads] Airhead get-together

David Cushing njairhead at gmail.com
Thu May 9 19:55:18 EDT 2019

The weather is forecasted to be from 50 to 70 degrees Saturday with clouds
giving way to sun.  We hope you will want to take a ride and mingle with
other motorcycle people.  Ellen is planning some tasty treats for one & all.
Look for the Airhead flag near the entrance to the driveway.  The get
together will be held at 78 County Road 519, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865.  Most
GPS's know where we are. If lost, call 908-500-1888.

SATURDAY, MAY 11, SATURDAY, MAY 11, Saturday May 11. Now you will not
forget!  Airhead owners, airhead wannabes, airhead techies & talkies as well
as other 2 wheeled enthusiasts.  On that Saturday, May 11th, from 9 AM on,
there will be a chance for the above people to assemble for a day of
friendship, conversation and knowledge of Airheads at my home on County Road
519 in Pohatcong, NJ. Some tech work can be accomplished as a lift will be
available, but bring your own parts & fluids as needed. The usual beverages
available in the morning with homemade muffins by Chef Ellen. Doughnuts not
needed. Lunch will also be available later courtesy of Ellen's magical
hands.  Polly, my security police dog, will be checking out everyone and
gathering any evidence. If any special tools needed, please notify me in
advance and I might be able to have them available.

Please note that County Road 519 is closed south of my location (Holland
township) for the balance of the year.  A detour will take you over some
interesting backroads to 627.  If coming north from Milford, you can also
take River Road out of Milford to County Road 627 (Riegelsville-Milford Rd)
and from there to 519 North.

The Airstore products will be available for sale.  No shipping charges. Take
a look at the latest ad in the Airmail or online at airstore.myshopify.com
to make your selection and notify me in advance & I will have the items set
aside for you.  I can also renew Airhead Beemer Club
memberships or take new member applications - cash or credit cards accepted.

 David Cushing

njairhead at gmail.com