[NJairheads] NJ Get together

David Cushing dacush at ptd.net
Sun May 12 14:40:54 EDT 2019

It was a most beautiful day Saturday to be on a motorcycle, especially an
airhead as the temperature & humidity made the airhead engine sing with
enjoyment.  Did you ride?

The NJ Get together was enjoyed by riders from NY, PA & NJ and the weather
was perfect.  Ellen's kitchen capabilities were enjoyed by all who attended.
There even was some work that got done.

Rob had all kinds of assistance to manually change both tires on a recent RS
purchase.  He even was able to ride home on the new tires that put a smile
on his face.

Tom brought in a /6 resurrection project and installed refurbished
cylinders, reattached the carbs, exhaust and other items.  After some
encouragement, it even started and ran quite well. He trailered it home to
put the finishing touches to it.

Thanks to the supermen who carried the executive desk and credenza out of
our house & into the garage.  If you know of anyone looking to furnish an
office space with a couple of good pieces let me know. I have pictures.

Thanks again for coming to our expected last tech day/get together in this
location.  Hope to see you at the MOA or RA rallies later this year.

David & Ellen Cushing