[NJairheads] FW: Trailer for sale

David Cushing dacush at ptd.net
Tue Apr 23 18:56:08 EDT 2019

I forgot the most important item. It has a wheel chock that will hold a
motorcycle's front wheel while one person can tie the bike down.  Easy roll
on by one person into the wheel chock.  Originally purchased from Ringo
Hills Farm where a new one like this would cost over $1200. Tires are 15"
size. Attached are 2 pictures of it.