[NJairheads] Trailer for sale

David Cushing dacush at ptd.net
Tue Apr 23 16:33:59 EDT 2019

I have a lawn & garden trailer (5' x 8') single axle for sale with some
custom touches.  The tailgate was doubled its length & hinged so the angle
of the ramp is very easy to roll a unit onto the trailer.  Since the
tailgate was doubled, it was a lot heavier and I installed spring tension
affair that makes lowering & raising the tailgate a one handed affair.  All
the lights have been replaced with LEDs which do not corrode like the
originals and will last forever.  Also have a spare tire with cover on the
trailer.

Asking $500 or BO.

David Cushing

dacush at ptd.net