Rcatech emulators on a R100RS

Zwicky, Eric ezwicky2 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 08:04:22 EDT 2021

Thanks Tony.   I was looking at Brooks' write-up on this last evening.
  I will probably end up doing it myself now that I've had several
encouragements.

I want to completely rebuild the forks, so is a regular rebuild kit
correct even knowing that I'll be doing the emulators?

Or does the modification preclude any of the normal [parts?

Thanks,

Eric