Rcatech emulators on a R100RS

Tony sailorcto at gmail.com
Mon May 10 07:08:17 EDT 2021

Hi Eric,

Sounds like a great find!  It is not a complicated job as Bill points out.
You do not need a drill press, mill, etc. Just keep things clean, be
methodical and take your time. Fellow airhead Brook Reams does an
outstanding and thorough job describing the process in the following
YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8hgLcrCoj4

Hope this helps.

--Tony Bennett