Rcatech emulators on a R100RS

Zwicky, Eric ezwicky2 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 15:43:49 EDT 2021

Thanks Mike.   I am going to go for it.   I might send them off to
Racetech to do the work.   Since this is something new to me I'm not
sure I can drill the new holes right (no drill press nor access to one).

Or I might tackle it myself.   I think it will depend on overall cost.
  I don't mind spending the money on stuff I trust other people to do
better than me.