Rcatech emulators on a R100RS

Michael Cecchini mrc.engr at verizon.net
Sun May 9 15:48:01 EDT 2021

Good call, especially  if you don't have a drill press or a mill like Bill and I have.

You'll get the work done right in short order from RaceTech.

From: Zwicky, Eric

Thanks Mike.  I am going to go for it.  I might send them off to
Racetech to do the work.  Since this is something new to me I'm not
sure I can drill the new holes right (no drill press nor access to one).

Or I might tackle it myself.  I think it will depend on overall cost.
  I don't mind spending the money on stuff I trust other people to do
better than me.