Parts is Parts

walter craig makenewagain at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 08:57:53 EDT 2021

Air folks,
Does anyone have a spare oil heat sensor for the R100 ?  Or know where I can get one?1984 model with oil cooler.
My parts friend reports BMW us warehouse has none. Germany says same. Hard to believe.
I tested mine in boiling water. (suggestion from a responding Airhead....thanks) The prong extended as it should. However, it would not retract. Problem?
Oil cooler and oil lines are not blocked.
Thoughts?
Walt CraigGlenville, PA..... a PA cultural center
717 229 2840   for sympathy  Free beer possible