Parts is Parts

Tom Cutter rubberchickenracing at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 09:55:50 EDT 2021

<<The prong extended as it should. However, it would not retract. Problem?>>

No, as long as light finger pressure will retract it. There is a
compression spring in the cooler thermostat assembly to close the sensor
when it has cooled adequately. It is NOT fast. In operation, there is a
limited amount of travel to open the bypass valve. When testing the
sensor in boiling water, it extends way past that limit and can stick a
bit. It is not a failure. Just press it back by hand and install.

--
Tom Cutter
Yardley, PA

"The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not
expect to sit." --Deepak Panwar