disk wear?

William Teasley wateas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 11:53:31 EDT 2021

 Bill,

I recently took some measurements of EBC rotors I had installed back in
2021.  The rotors, new, were 4.8 mm.  After about 15,000 miles, that
thickness had decreased to 4.7 and 4.35 mm for either rotor.  I'm not sure
why the difference between the rotors in my case, but I suppose you can
average them to get a sense of average wear (~ 0.3 mm / 15,000 miles).

So, based on that, I think the wear in your case is reasonable.

cheers,
-Fred