Saturday July 17 MD Airhead Tech Day: Westminster, MD

Will Andalora will_andalora at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 13:09:49 EDT 2021

Heads,

If you are looking for something to do this coming Saturday July 17th,  I am opening the shop at my place for all airheads who want to ride or drive in for the day...

Address:
20 Fitzhugh Avenue
Westminster, MD 21157

We bought a new place in fall of 2019 and I spent a lot of time during the pandemic outfitting the 2 car garage into a shop for working on bikes. We also recently poured a patio in the back yard that has ample space for gathering and enjoying a few cold beverages.

I will be mounting and balancing a new front tire and will be doing a spline lube on my trusty 1980 R80/7. You can join the fun, or just show up to offer constructive criticism.  Some of you have seen me change a tire at Supertech which was amusing for most everyone in attendance…  Jim McKinna will have a tire changer on hand, so feel free to bring your new tires for mounting…

The shop is equipped with tools to perform any work on an airhead outside of a transmission rebuild or installation of valve seats and guides...  I have one lift and it will be occupied with my bike for the better part of the day. the shop is 25’x25’ clear inside with no center support and has room to support three lifts if anyone wants to haul one over… Plenty of random spare parts on hand as well.

Plenty of parking for bikes in the driveway.

I have a grill on the back patio and a fridge that can be used to store your beverages.  Venison burgers for lunch. Plenty of coolers. Feel free to bring anything along you want to throw on the grill as well.

Fire pit in the back yard and plenty of wood for an evening campfire.

Space in the yard for tents and air conditioned floor space in the house if you want/need to crash..

Let me know if you plan to attend, so I have an idea of how much food to prep…

Will Andalora
MD Airmarshal
AB C 11737
410 596 0812