tools and tips

Jim Wilson vinceotter49 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 19:00:34 EST 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGnN6nBtIjE

https://toolspicks.com/best-parts-washer-solvent/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QADsHal2g58

benchtop parts washer
<https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&sxsrf=ALeKk01_Aje1YkgvobzuGvLHlWJ2nQ6HEQ%3A1610408881806&lei=seP8X_DVMM7KswXv6JHQBw&q=benchtop%20parts%20washer&ved=2ahUKEwiw8t7KiJXuAhVO5awKHW90BHoQsKwBKAB6BAgiEAE&biw=1131&bih=597>

Commercial parts washer solvent IS mineral spirits. Just use common sense.
No smoking, grinding, welding, etc around the parts washer. Keep the
fusible link intact. It's there to allow the lid to close in case of
fire... Wear gloves to protect your skin. There's a reason switches and
outlets are not to be lower than 18 inches above the floor. Kerosene cleans
parts pretty good and seems to light up slower than mineral spirits.

or   1/2gal simple green  is  very safe.

Safety is paramount with its use. If the directions call for a non
flammable solvent, I would do so. Please be safe.

From: Porter Gieske

--

       *   Jim   *