Couple RTs for sale

Mark Passaro longshot1ah at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 23:59:29 EST 2020

Heads,

A friend of mine is selling a pair of very nice, low mileage RTs.  He asked if I would share them here first before he lists them in January as his preference is to see them go to a local club member.  They are:
1983 R100RT Silver 9100 miles
1984 R100RT Burgundy 2900 miles
Of course they will have new tires, batteries and free winter storage.
Priced in the $5500.00 range.
Contact # 717-932-6600 for details.

Some of you met the owner, Dennis Frick,  ten years or so ago when a group attending the “fifth annual” Tent Float visited his restoration shop, Europa Macchina, in Lewisberry PA.  At the time they were also a Moto Guzzi dealership.  The Guzzis are gone, they’re selling Morgans now and still restoring pure European gold of both the two and four wheel variety!

These are Dennis’ personal bikes which he and a friend bought new when they were young lads, not company owned units and I’ve no vested interest in their sale.  Contact Dennis, not me.

Best to all in the new year,

Mark Passaro
York Springs, PA