Couple RTs for sale

Tom Cutter rubberchickenracing at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 09:59:34 EST 2020

<< I'll add to that that I have a 1984 R80RT for sale with 29,200 miles.
I'm asking $3,500. >>

That is a phenomenal deal even if the valve seats have not been replaced.

--
Tom Cutter
Yardley, PA

"The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not
expect to sit." --Deepak Panwar