black paint for 66 R27

JOHN CRABBS jmcrabbs at comcast.net
Mon Dec 21 18:35:17 EST 2020

Walt,

Jim Farver's body shop in Hanover has a generally good reputation.  I don't know whether they would just paint a motorcycle tank, but Jim is a BMW guy.  I don't know whether he is still active in the business, but you might try:  435 Penn Street in Hanover  717 637 1230.  Jim may not be in the best of health.  I met him a few years back at Chris Kennedy's TechnoBarn.  Almost certainly they do not pinstripe.  If Larry Spangler still does paint work, he's very good and in Hanover.

John Crabbs