black paint for 66 R27

Sailorcto sailorcto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:56:27 EST 2020

Thanks Chris that the Bob I was referring to. Bob’s Bodies could be an undertaker, heh?

On Dec 21, 2020, at 18:21, Chris Kennedy <chrisk224 at comcast.net> wrote:

Evening all. If he is still in business Bob Finner located next door just down the hill from Bobs BMW is a capable painter and did all Bobs BMW work for years. It’s called Bobs Bodies phone # 410-792-0040.

Cheers Chris