[MDairheads] ISO ignition trigger unit

alewismfg at aol.com alewismfg at aol.com
Thu Jun 27 14:28:27 EDT 2019

You might check out http://www.motoelekt.com/. They publish a small manual, "Classic Boxer Charger Guide" and offer very specific ways to check electrical system components without trial and error replacement of parts.

  Lewis Goldman  alewismfg.com
  2730 Loch Raven Road
  Baltimore, MD 21218
  800-969-2212