[MDairheads] ISO ignition trigger unit

Craig Barnhart barney12231963 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 15:45:57 EDT 2019

William (and Lewis),
That's a very valuable manual but it discusses only charging, not ignition.
I went thru the same thing swapping out parts and it turned out to be the
Hall Sensor, which I purchased from http://www.motoelekt.com
Rick Jones is a great guy to talk to about your issue too. I would just ask
if he has the part in stock. If it's not, you may wait for weeks.
I don't have a spare Hall Sensor for troubleshooting so maybe you want to
try finding one first. However if you already replaced the coils and
ignition module, I'd bet on the Hall Sensor.
Good Luck,
Craig