[MDairheads] ISO ignition trigger unit

William Teasley wateas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 13:05:58 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Im searching for a ignition trigger unit or "bean can" that I could buy or
(hopefully) borrow temporarily to troubleshoot an intermittent loss of
ignition issue that I have been dealing with for the better part of the
past year.  A spare hall sensor or the assembly (sensor mounted to plate)
would be just as useful.

I need the non-points type designed for 1981+ electronic ignition systems.
If you have one that you a looking to sell, or dont mind lending
temporarily, please let me know.  I would greatly appreciate it.

After already purchasing a new coil and module, these intermittent issues
really are a bummer to deal with!

Thanks
Fred