[MDairheads] Dangerous Advice re Sealing Tube Type Rims

Jim Wilson vinceotter49 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 18:25:02 EDT 2018

well ,   i can see you totally missed my point.
if anybody wants to do anything to their bike,       it's their bike to do
as they please.

sure, researching what is done  or who does what,   IS a primary thought.
 some do,   some don't.
some owners haven't a clue while others have a machine or paint or other
shop.

  comparing seats isn't the key,    it's an owner changing what's done to /
on her / his bike.  my point was
it's not *your* issue what joe schmow does to their bike.

case in point ..... i run kabota tractor alternators on my brit bikes,
other owners of the same make are shocked

     ...     well when YOU buy my bike you can change it to anything you
want    . until THAT ...

 BTW     woody's   *still this afternoon  *charges  99bucks to seal your
spoke wheels and THEY are guru's in the
spoke wheel/rim department much more so than anybody on this list.

https://woodyswheelworks.com/pages/tube-type-spoked-motorcycle-wheel-repair

plan your ride..... ride your plan

--

          *   Jim   *

*             ....... **why @ my age,  **... my memory is SO sharp that I
can remember
   ** everything
that happened to me, **even if it didn't**  . . . . ..  *