[MDairheads] Dangerous Advice re Sealing Tube Type Rims

Mike Cecchini mrc.engr at verizon.net
Mon Sep 10 17:02:50 EDT 2018

Couldn't agree more Jim.  There's lots of improvements we make on these
30--40--50 yr old motorcycles.
It's up to each person to choose what they want ......and maybe discuss it here
for a few days and then try it if they feel it's right for them.

What is this dire need for consensus?
Does everyone really want eggs and bacon for breakfast?
After 60 yrs you might just find out that fresh Yogurt and fruit is what you
should have been eating........now that you have cancer.

Oh well.......let the discussions continue as this is how we
learn......hopefully.

My best to you buddy........ Mike