[MDairheads] Handlebar Question

Kevin Fahey faheykm at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 15:15:45 EDT 2018

Hi All,

Are Airhead handlebar end diameters the same for heated grip / non-heated grip handlebars?  Seems all online parts fiches only list the part number for heated grip handlebars.  I know the heated variety comes pre-drilled for the grip wiring but can't find any info on bar end diameters.

On the hunt for a used set of bars to replace my R80 bars since the current set is so badly scratched / gouged / pitted. The bike doesn't have heated grips.  Want to make sure about bar end differences to make sure I get a set that will fit my grips / controls.

Kevin