[MDairheads] Fw: PIG ROAST JUNE 2, 2018 3:00 PM

Will Andalora will_andalora at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 12:58:34 EDT 2018

Hedz,

We are doing it again...

Next week we will construct the block pig cooker in Mike and Sue DiPietro's yard, source a pig and some beef,  haul in a half cord of seasoned oak and get everything set up.

Then Friday June 1st we will start the pig and let it cook slowly for about twenty hours... In addition to the pig we plan to roast a big slab of beef and we will have some hot dogs for the kids.

We will also have music and bunch of picnic tables for the event.

Come early, stay late.

Many of you are likely aware that this is the same weekend as the Square Route Rally in Thurmont, MD hosted by the BMWBMW riders.  If you want to ride down out of the mountains for the afternoon and eat some barbecue and then head back that's fine with us.

If you want to ride down, and sleep on the floor in my house or pitch your tent in the back yard, that's fine too- just let me know in advance of your intentions. First come first served...

If you can make it let us know.

Please bring a side dish to share and what you would like to drink.  We'll have our canoe full of ice again this year for your beverages. We'll also have non-alcoholic beverages.

This is a kid-friendly neighborhood party. We will have yard games set up for children and adults to enjoy.

Details:

3:00ish PM until ?

Address:

90 W Green Street
Westminster, Maryland 21157
(three houses up the street from where we live)

Give us a head's up if you're coming so we can gauge if we need to increase the size of the pig we must secure...

Hope to see you there.

Best,

Will Andalora
Maryland Airmarshal