[MDairheads] summer solstice tech weekend

Dale vaairhead at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 08:39:59 EDT 2018

We're two weeks away. If you think you are coming and haven't let me know now's your chance. Plenty of camping space, tools and two lifts so we can accomplish just about anything. Bring your own fluids and I will dispose of them. We even have entertainment planed for you Saturday night. Please join us
Dale
21034 Dove Hill RdCulpeper,Va 22701703 300 1713
If you come in via rt.29 you only have a few hundred feet of gravel