[MDairheads] post-accident assessment

Chris Kennedy chrisk224 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 7 17:06:58 EDT 2018

Afternoon Fred,

Sorry to hear you had the "off" but delighted you're ok and the damage is
minimal. These bikes are really tough. Unless the front end made hard
contact with an object it is probably fine. Check under the bike after it
has been sitting on the center stand for a while and make sure there are no
leaks. Might also suggest this may be a good time to do a complete oil
service. Engine, Gearbox, Final Drive and a brake fluid flush. Things get a
little mixed up when a bike is on its side sliding along the pavement.

Can't help you with parts but would suggest trying Larry Stoner. His contact
info is in the Airmail and is always offering articles you may need.
ca.stoner at yahoo.com

Thanks Chris