[MDairheads] summer solstice tech weekend

Zwicky, Eric ezwicky2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 08:48:56 EDT 2018

Thanks Dale.   Unless it's going to be a rainy weekend, I plan on being
there.   I have a couple chores I'd like to accomplish if time and space
permit:

1) install KatDash

2) R&R front disc carrier (new disc already bolted to new carrier)

3) R&R front brake pads

4) flush & fill front brake fluid

If other, more intensive projects end up taking most of the time, tools
and space, I am totally fine with doing my stuff on my own later, and
will welcome the opportunity to hang out and socialze and help other folks.

I would be arriving Friday evening, maybe spending the day riding into
Bath and Highland counties before heading to Culpeper.   We'll see what
the weather holds.

Eric Z
RVa