Meeting Notes From March 21

David Behnken davidebehnken at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 11:18:40 EDT 2021

Hello all,

My recollection is the same as Brian's, Dan.  I don't think it was tabled
until March, I thought we decided:

   - The club was going to get a booth.
   - Brian Safer, myself and a few others (I don't recall who) had
   volunteered to man it.
   - We were going to sell merchandise (which I assumed would be Gathering
   T-shirts).

If we were to sell something other than the Gathering T-shirts we currently
have on hand, we better get the ball rolling when we meet up on the 18th as
that's 9 weeks before Oley.

Ride safe all, see you in 2 weeks.

David B