Meeting Notes From March 21

Daniel Sellers dansellers45 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 08:06:28 EDT 2021

Eric
Yes Sunday the 18th is the date for our *NON EVENT*. I recall that we
decided to spend about an hour at the WC Park. From there those who want to
go for lunch will go to the Wycombe Public House. Of course you can go
anywhere you would like. The intention was to "Gather" and kick tires, chat
and do most anything except drink beer. I thought that was pretty clear.
Perhaps the confusion is the date. Last year we voted unanimously that we
would move the "Gathering" to lhe last Sunday in April. Reasons; it would
never conflict with Easter, might be a week warmer, doesn't conflict with
the Earth Day group, people who come from a distance for the AMCA Swap Meet
at Oley would be able to swing by while they are in town. For some reason
members wanted to meet on the third Sunday. Go Figure.

Brian
We did not rule out getting a vending table at the Triumph National Rally.
My hope was/is that we can get an area where we can display the DVNR bikes
as a group. I know some of us will camp. All of this of course depends on
what happens regarding the Covid restrictions. Surprisingly right now the
incidence rate is going up in Southeastern Pa along with our neighboring
states. We have to get Daves ear and convince him that we need something to
sell (club merchandise) at the club table. I don't think "Gathering" shirts
are appropriate to sell at Oley.

I hope that answers your questions.
dan