Todd's head is damaged

Revere Robertson trob10 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 19 20:53:11 EDT 2020

Hi Dan, It's for my 56 Norton 19S, The head has five broken fins, the exhaust threads are gone, the exhaust valve broke apart and trashed the combustion area, I've since cleaned that up and it looks good, but the it's in need of new valves and guides, One set of valve springs are longer than the other, the exhaust valve seat it like 1/4" farther into the head, It actually was hitting the valve cover inside, and the keeper it trashed, It can be repaired but it's easier to find another one, I think,,,,  Todd