Chris Grimmett

Tari Norum tari.norum.inoa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:18:10 EST 2020

Dear DVNR Members,

Bob I hope you are all well.  As some of you have heard, It is with deep
regret that I have to announce that Chris Grimmett passed away November 13th.
Chris had a heart attack when out running on Saturday November 11th and
never regained consciousness.

For those of you who didn’t know Chris, he was the NOC Chairman from 2000
to 2010 and from 2010 to 2016 he was the NOC webmaster and continued to be
an active member of their rally team. He was also a long time member of the
INOA and attended many rallies where he will be remembered for his
knowledge of all things Norton, his funny stories and his love of scotch
which he would carry around in his backpack along with a shot glass and
would share with his fellow Nortoneers.

Bob and I had the pleasure of hosting Chris at our home and we will
remember him always for his friendship.  Words of condolences can be sent
to his wife Sheelagh at:  49 Booth Bed Lane, Crewe, Cheshire UK CW4 8NB.

Please stay safe and Bob and I hope to see you all soon!

Regards
*Tari Norum*
*INOA Membership Secretary*
*276 Butterworth Lane*