[dvnr] Gathering cancelled ???

Revere Robertson trob10 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 17 08:56:18 EDT 2020

Well.....None of us really don't know what to do because it's changing on a daily basis....Sorry I missed the meeting on Sunday...was at my grandsons birthday party...and I was leary to be around so many little kids.....I'm thinkin the gathering is done for this year....My friend Gregg and I will go over anyway to toast the club....if were allowed......Drastic measures but until this calms down we might think of no club meetings for awhile....
  Todd