[dvnr] PA STATE PARKS ARE CLOSED Re: Gathering cancelled ???

Robert Norum robertnorum1953 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:00:03 EDT 2020

Tari and I drove home from yesterday’s club meeting along River Road south of New Hope. There are Police barricades blocking the entrances AND exits to both locations of Washington Crossing Historic Park. This includes the access to the parking area that we use for the Gathering.

Great meeting yesterday. Thank you Dave for your hospitality.

Sent from Bob's iPhone