Few Shots from NYC Norton

bsafr at aol.com bsafr at aol.com
Thu Jan 23 10:33:30 EST 2020

Greetings all,
Was a great time visiting NYC Norton and meeting Kenny along with Chris Cosentino and seeing his engineering/fabrication wizardry. Speaking as a level 3 mechanic, I was stunned. I think even Top Shelf Bob was impressed with the tooling.
Overall - I found it to be very informative and so cool to see so many interesting - and historical -  motorcycles. Im sure they sold a bunch of bushing kits, too. Hell, even I bought one - now I just hafta figure out what its for! ! Food was great and a very well attended, too.
Attached are a few of the shots that I took. A few of my favorites are what looks to be George fabricating a part for his show bike, Dave nicking a gearbox cover from the Dommie restoration and Kenny gesticulating "and lemme tell you another thing..." to Frank. Im sure there were many better pics taken, but just wanted to get a few out there.
Thanks to those who made the arrangements and all of those who attended.
Brian