[dvnr] This Sunday's meeting at NYC Norton

David Behnken davidebehnken at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 13:49:44 EST 2020

Hello all,

I've recently been in touch with Kenny Cummings at NYC Norton and confirmed
that he and the club are both good to go for our club meeting at his shop
this Sunday, January 19th at 11:00.  He has tables and a few chairs so
we'll have a place to put out the food and limited seating.  I'll bring a
few folding chairs for more seating but if anyone else has a couple they
can put in their cars to be used if needed it wouldn't hurt.

He mentioned that Jamie Waters will probably be there as well and will give
ad hoc tours of his collection of bikes.  If you haven't seen it, it's
worth the trip alone.

Also, Chris Cosentino is planning on attending and will give a tech talk
about his fork bushing kits (internals and bushings) that NYC Norton now
sells.  Kenny said he'll do a one day only DVNR member price for the kits
of $159.00 (cash or card) which is $20 off for anyone interested.  The fork
bushing kits are here:  https://nycnorton.com/products/  The home page for
NYC Norton is https://nycnorton.com/

The address is:

812 Jersey Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07310

For parking, you're best off parking in the fenced lot just to the north of
the building (see attached picture).  Bring your appetites and I'm sure a
good time will be had by all!

David Behnken

NYC Norton Parking.JPG
(115K)